When you have obtained a licence to provide gambling, you are also obligated to ensure that it is conducted in a responsible manner.
You do that by:
- Being connected to the Danish Gambling Authority’s register of self-excluded persons (ROFUS)
- Having a clearly visible link to ROFUS on your website
Here you can download the Danish Gambling Authority's StopSpillet logo. Please notice that the Danish Gambling Authority has set some guidelines for using the logo.
The guidelines below must always be followed when using the Danish Gambling Authority's StopSpillet logo:
- The logo's design or proportions must under no circumstances be changed
- The logo must only be depicted in the designated colours and must therefore not be used in e.g. black/white
- The logo must not be used in a way that gives the impression that the Danish Gambling Authority is a sponsor or co-organiser
- The logo's visual expression must not be copied or used in any other way than as a reference to StopSpillet without a preceding approval by the Danish Gambling Authority
- Those who use the logo are responsible for using the logo correctly
Agreement on initiatives against compulsive gambling
In June 2018, an agreement on new initiatives against compulsive gambling and an adjustment of the gambling agreement was politically enacted.
As a supplement to the executive orders on the various gambling sectors that all entered into force on 1 January 2020, the Danish Gambling Authority has published a guide on responsible gambling.