Licence holders outside EU or EEA-countries must have a representative

03, Dec 2020

The Danish Gambling Authority has published a newsletter for licence holders residing or established outside an EU or EEA-country. Licence holders must be aware of the requirement of a representative, particularly in connection with the end of the Brexit transition period on 1. January 2021. 

Read the newsletter under "News" and "Newsletters" on the Danish Gambling Authority's website.