Form for issuing of licences to land-based casinos

24, Jan 2017

The Danish Gambling Authority has made a form (Personal declaration - Annex A), which applicants’ applying for a licence to a land-based casino should fill out.

The form is only relevant for a specific group of people – see who in the guidelines that are included in the form. Please note that the form is in Danish. An unofficial English translation of the guidelines can be found here.
Link to the form (Personal declaration – Annex A) here.
For further information please see here.